The focus of this course is to achieve maximal stress management, confidence and most of all, abundant energy and well-being. And in order to do so, we need to focus on two main hormones, that go hand-in-hand, which are testosterone and dopamine.
Did you know that even some natural and healthy foods could prevent you from getting high testosterone?!
Most of us know that one of the first steps to optimizing testosterone and dopamine as well as libido and general well-being, is to cut out junk food – to clean up our diet. That’s not only because junk food is high in calories but because junk food causes inflammation and it’s impossible to have high testosterone, high dopamine, excellent sexual function, superior mood, and well-being while the body is in a state of inflammation. That’s just a cold hard fact.
Even subtle, sneaky, low-grade inflammation can put a brake on your testosterone, mood, cognition, sexual function, confidence, energy, etc.
Why is your testosterone not going up and why don’t you feel better even after you started eating a healthy natural diet?
The answer to this question is that even natural foods can cause inflammation and lower your testosterone and dopamine.
This is the first step to maxing out your testosterone. The first frontier.
The crucial step you can’t skip for maxing out testosterone, dopamine, and well-being
A couple of years ago I thought boosting and maintaining high testosterone and health was easy. In hindsight, I was in my early 20s. It’s not really a feat to be in good health with high testosterone when you’re still young. And I learned that not too long thereafter.
I think we can all relate to this…
In our early 20s, we had great libido, a strong sex drive, spontaneous erections, and regular morning wood; we felt generally stress-resilient and we didn’t have many worries and we bounced back rather easily from a setback or injury.
But then life happens. Stress happens. Suboptimal eating habits ensues. We age…
Finally, we decide it’s time to straighten ourselves out again. We think it will be easy. Just eat natural, get a testosterone booster, and start exercising again, right?
That’s what I thought… But it simply didn’t work out like that. Sure I made health gains, but I didn’t get back to the place where I was before.
If we don’t look after ourselves, we regress.
I started suffering from:
- Low energy. I struggled to get out of bed and found it hard to motivate myself to do anything worthwhile.
- Poor mood. I was grumpy all the time, had a short fuse, didn’t appreciate my wife, didn’t appreciate my life, felt unhappy, had frequent bouts of depression and hopelessness.
- Poor focus and motivation.
- Stress-induced sexual dysfunction and then also post-stress sexual dysfunction. I experienced very low libido, erectile dysfunction (poor erections and couldn’t stay up for long), premature ejaculation, testicular shrinkage, penile shrinkage, orgasm without pleasure, and more. It was awful and the worse of all is that I didn’t even care.
- Seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis on my scalp and in my beard. I had severe dandruff and beardruff. I would comb my hair and it would look like it was snowing with flakes of all shapes and sizes. I also got sores and red rash under my dandruff.
- Poor hair and nail quality.
- Sores and cuts on my tongue.
- Bacne (acne on my back). I didn’t want to take my shirt off even in front of my wife.
- Fat around my midsection. It looked like a muffin top. It was very frustrating.
And this list will just go on for a depressing long time.
Why focusing on the gut is a step you can’t skip when maximizing testosterone, dopamine, and well-being.
All the symptoms I experienced (as listed above) are correlated with high levels of inflammation, cortisol, estrogen, serotonin, and prolactin.
We want the opposite of that in order to have our testosterone and dopamine high.
We want high testosterone, DHT, high dopamine to serotonin ratio, normal levels of cortisol and low prolactin, and inflammation!
And it turns out it’s fairly easy to solve… it does take some experimentation though, but with the right guidelines it’s very easy and effective.
Since I started focusing on cleaning up my diet and lifestyle, I reversed most of the symptoms I mentioned above. Yet, I still couldn’t get my health to where I wanted it to be. This is when I discovered how crucially important the gut is. I then started focusing on my gut health and that’s when I started eperienincing the following benefits:
- Better energy. I woke up more refreshed and motivated.
- Better stool quality – started getting ghost wipes every time.
- Increase in bowel movement regularity – started getting 2 bowel movements per day instead of 1 (these two are at the top because I hate having to pitch a loaf, but it’s much faster now with no habitual wiping lol, so this was a huge bonus)
- Better digestion and faster transit time
- Less bloating
- Bacne (back acne) went away – it wasn’t extreme, but I was very glad that it cleared up
- Slight occasional joint pains/achiness went away
- Faster healing of bruises, cuts, etc.
- Less water retention (my face almost immediately became leaner)
- Clearer vision (before the experiment my vision was quite good with occasional slight blurry vision in the morning but often became a bit more blurry as the day went on. After a few weeks on the starch free diet, my vision became crystal clear at all times).
- Complete resolution of my seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Higher libido and faster recovery. We went from 10-minute sessions to an average of 30-60 minute sessions and sometimes even longer if we wanted to.
- More appreciation for my wife and life and less pessimism.
- Better verbal and thought fluency
- Improved mental clarity. I was able to focus for long periods of time and stay focused and motivated.
- Didn’t feel a bit tired after a big meal anymore
- Zero cravings for junk food
- No social anxiety
- More stable mood – less stress, grogginess, and frustration
- More in control of my thoughts and emotions
As you can see, the results from focusing on my gut have just been phenomenal.
Would I have been able to achieve optimal health without focusing on my gut?
I can honestly say, most likely not.
When my clients come to me for help with improving their health, the first thing we focus on is improving gut health. Even if there aren’t even apparent gut issues, focusing on minimizing gut irritation and inflammation always leads to noteworthy improvements.
And the awesome part is, now that I’ve optimized my gut health, I can occasionally eat things like pizza, sushi, burgers, fries, etc., without crashing and without feeling horrible the next day like I usually did.
That’s the beauty of optimizing your gut health. You become resilient.
What’s the difference between this gut course and The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course?
The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course currently consists of two main parts. The first part is focused on optimizing gut health (which is this course), and the second part is focused on teaching you how to optimize your diet for optimal health.
Part 2 of the Alpha Energy Nutrition Course consist of:
- Optimizing your calories and macros for your specific metabolism and goals
- Learning which nutrient-dense food is the is the best to have in your diet
- How to improve your insulin sensitivity
- Learning how to design your own meal plan
If you’re interested in optimizing your gut and diet, then the Alpha Energy Nutrition Course is for you. If you feel that you have already figured out your diet, but still have some gut issues, then the Ath-Elite Gut Course will be for you.