I help men optimize their health and well-being so ultimately they can live the long and healthy, driven, and fulfilled life that they desire.
A bit about me
Since an early age, I was into athletics, parkour, gymnastics, martial arts, weight lifting, etc. I didn’t really follow any specific program and just did things when I wanted, how I wanted.
Later on when I became more serious about weight lifting, I let others help me with my diet and did some research about dieting and supplementation (from hippie websites)…all with varied success of course.
After a few years of going nowhere slowly, I decided I was done with hippie advice and had to go digging for myself. This is when I went down the rabbit hole of health. Researching ferociously and obsessively for hours on end, month after month and year after year, to find out how the body works and why some people have success with certain diets and styles of training and others don’t.
That’s why I don’t believe in the baby talk of things like “carbs are bad”, “ketones are good”, “fasting is a must”, etc. Everything can be beneficial for someone in a certain scenario. Going down the health rabbit hole helped me snap out of being biased and from following a certain dogma that would lead me nowhere in life.
From all this research, self-experimentation and working with others, I have created a blueprint on what to do, which steps to take and in what order to do them.
This strategy not only took my health to the next level, but has also helped numerous other men gain the same benefits.
The 6 basic steps I take with my clients to ensure optimal results
Identify problematic foods and lifestyle habits
Start with a personalized diet with lifestyle habits tweaks (if and where needed)
Optimize digestion and gut health through
Follow specific protocols to eradicate inflammation and remodel the gut in order to eliminate food sensitivities
Slowly broaden the diet again
Taper off of supplements (if desired) after health goals have been achieved
Note to potential client:
My coaching is not about keeping you as client for as long as possible. I do my best to provide my clients with the most crucial information and an easy executable plan of action in our first month of coaching and only if my client implements my methods and recommendations are we able to move forward and adjust his plan of action, as needed, in order to get him to his goal as soon as possible.
Schedule your 15 minutes free consultation call
Health, Nutrition & Lifestyle consultation
2 in 1 MONTHLY COACHING PACKAGE
This package includes both of the above packages
This all-round package includes:
- 3-month training program designed for your specific needs and goal (with weekly email support and checkups).
- A nutrition plan specifically designed for your bodily needs and preferences (based on the answers you provide in the questionnaire) to optimize health, fat loss, muscle growth and androgens.
- Lifestyle hacks (help you to improve sleep, live a healthier life with healthy routines etc.
- Supplement recommendations
- Interpreting labs
Who can benefit from my coaching?
Whether you’re a personal trainer, coach, professional athlete, businessman or just someone who wants to take your health and lifestyle to the next level, my coaching advice and recommendations can do that for you.
Have a question? Send me a message.
Kindly note that I do not offer coaching for women. My wife works with women, however, she is fully booked at the moment and will also be discontinuing one on one coaching as she will be transitioning to digital products/courses only.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE CONTACTING ME FOR COACHING: If you are not serious about improving your health and aren’t willing to follow my “get started” guidelines within the first month of coaching, please do not waste your or my time to contact me for coaching. I am serious about helping my clients reach new heights with their health and well-being, but if you only want to misuse my service by asking me endless questions without implementing anything, then my coaching isn’t for you.
But if you are serious about improving and optimizing your health and well-being, and are open take my advice, implement my recommendations, try my strategies and follow through to get great results, then my coaching is definitely for you and you can ask me as many questions as you like on a weekly basis.
I was suffering from low energy, low mood, low libido, and low motivation for the last couple of years – so I decided to start working with Hans to see if his advice would help. So far I have been working with him for about one month, and I am already seeing a massive improvement in all areas. After the first week or so of his diet and supplement recommendations, I noticed a significant difference in my mood, digestion, and skin quality. I went from having only 1 bowel movement a day to now have 3 a day, and my mood/libido throughout the day seems to be higher too.
I am positive with more time and tweaking, my health will improve even more – but I am really happy with the changes I’ve personally seen in such a short time. I want to continue improving these areas, while at the same time losing some body fat. I’m at about 12% body fat right now, but I want to get to about 9% body fat while maintaining my hormones/androgens.
I plan to continue working with Hans as I coax my body slowly to a new level of leanness. Two other benefits I’ve noticed from Hans’ recommendations are that my skin quality has improved, and my voice has gotten a little deeper. I recommend working with Hans because he is extremely knowledgeable about health, writes responses in a way that is helpful and easy to understand, and has very consistent response times. If you are dealing with any sort of health issues like me, I would definitely recommend working with Hans.Sivam R.
I’m 2 months into my coaching with Hans. I signed up because I was experiencing low testosterone and couldn’t remember the last time I had morning wood. He adjusted my diet, gave me a daily activity check-list as well as a natural supplementation routine. Within 3 days, I woke up with morning wood and it’s now almost a daily occurrence (only 2 days out of 57 I woke up without MW). I’m happy that this is my new normal. Thanks for all the help, Hans. God Bless.Nazeer A.
Benefits of my coaching
- Support – I’ll help you with every aspect you need help with.
- Save time – I’ll provide you with the best program and information there is so you can improve as fast as possible without wasting time trying to figure things out on your own.
- Save money – By working with me and getting the results you want you’ll save a lot of money by not having to buy an array of different products in search for something that won’t give you the results you’re looking for.
- Immediate start – After your first email I’ll ask you a few questions and then provide you with a plan of action for you to get started.
- Guarantees – I know how important your time is and by working with me you’ll have the best methods and information available to achieve your desired goals.
Clients who follow my advice to the letter:
- gain 2lbs of muscle per month, at a minimum, and even up to 10lbs in a month.
- lose at least 4lbs of fat per month and some even 15lbs.
- dramatically improve their sleep even after the first week
- lower their cholesterol if high
- improve blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
- stave off hunger
- Accountability – You will have a higher chance for success because you will need to report back to me once a week after our first week of consultation.
- Always best results policy – If you are not satisfied with your results or progress, we will continue to refine everything to your specific needs until we get your desired results.
Results you can expect:
- Around 4lbs or more of fat loss per month if fat loss is your goal.
- Although this might be slower than other people’s protocols, it’s the most sustainable and after the fat loss period you’ll be healthier, have more energy and the fat will stay off. No rebound. Some clients have actually lost up to 20 pounds in the first month, so 4lbs is not the limit.
- >2lbs of lean muscle gains every month.
- My clients that want to maximize muscle growth gains a minimum of 2lbs of muscle per month and some even up to 10lbs in a month.
- Adding pounds to your lifts on a weekly basis.
- Some add 100 pounds in 12 weeks on my programs. Any training program can get you results, but doing the right one will maximize them.
- Achieving aesthetic symmetry.
- Too many programs neglect symmetry. My training program neglect nothing.
- Becoming functional and minimizing injury.
- Training is fun, but getting an injury is not. My programs strengthen all aspects of your body to keep you in the game.
- Increasing energy, androgens, mental capacity, and general well-being.
- Improving health markers
Please keep in mind that I specialize in helping men only. So if you are female then you can go to my wife’s website for more applicable information.