Natural and healthy food could prevent your from getting high testosterone!
Most of us know that one of the first steps to optimizing testosterone and dopamine as well as libido and general well-being, is to cut out junk food. Clean up our diet.
That’s because junk food causes inflammation and it’s impossible to have high testosterone, dopamine, sexual function, superior mood and well-being while being inflamed. That’s just a cold hard fact.
Even subtle, sneaky, low grade inflammation can put a brake on your testosterone, mood, etc.
Why is your testosterone not going up and why don’t you feel better even after you started eating a healthy natural diet?
That’s because even natural foods can cause inflammation and lower your testosterone and dopamine.
This is the first step to maxing out your testosterone. The first frontier.
The step you can’t skip for maxing out testosterone, dopamine and well-being
A couple years ago I thought boosting and maintaining high testosterone and health was easy. In hindsight, I was in my early 20s. It’s not really a feat to be in good health with high testosterone when you’re still young. And I learned that not too long thereafter.
I think we can all relate to this.
In our early 20s, we had great libido, sex drive, erections, morning wood, we felt generally stress-resilient, we didn’t really have worries and we bounced back rather easily from a setback or injury.
But then life happens. Stress happens. Suboptimal eating habit ensues. We age…
Once we hit a low, we decide to straighten ourselves out again. We think it would be easy. Just eat natural, get a testosterone booster and start exercising again, right?
That’s what I thought. However, it simply just didn’t work out like that. Sure I made health gains, but I didn’t get back to the place where I was before.
If we don’t look after ourselves, we regress.
I started suffering from:
- Poor mood. I was grumpy all the time, had a short fuse, didn’t appreciate my wife, didn’t appreciate my life, felt unhappy, had frequent bouts of depression and hopelessness.
- Poor focus and motivation.
- Stress-induced sexual dysfunction and then also post-stress sexual dysfunction. I experienced very low libido, erectile dysfunction (poor erections and couldn’t stay up for long), premature ejaculation, testicular shrinkage, penile shrinkage, orgasm without pleasure, and more. It was awful and the worse of all is that I didn’t even care.
- Seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis on my scalp and in my beard. I had severe dandruff and breadruff. I would comb my hair and it would look like it was snowing. It was flakes of all shapes and sizes. I also got sores and red rash on my dandruff.
- Poor hair and nail quality.
- Sores on my tongue.
- Bacne (acne on my back). I didn’t want to take my shirt off even in front of my wife.
- Fat around my midsection. It looked like a muffin top. It was very frustrating.
And this list will just go on for a depressing long time.
Why focusing on the gut is a step you can’t skip when maximizing testosterone, dopamine and well-being.
Luckily, since starting to focus on my diet and lifestyle, I reversed most of the symptoms I mentioned above. Yet, I still couldn’t get my health to where I wanted it to be. This is when I discovered how important the gut is. I then started focusing on my gut health and here’s what happened:
- Better stool quality – started getting ghost wipes every time.
- Increase in regularity – started getting 2 bowel movements per day instead of 1 (these two are at the top because I hate having to pitch a loaf, but it’s much faster now with no habitual wiping lol, so this was a huge bonus)
- Better digestion and faster transit time
- Less bloating
- Bacne (back acne) went away – it wasn’t extreme, but it was there
- Slight occasional joint pains/achiness went away
- Faster healing of bruises, cuts, etc.
- Less water retention (my face almost immediately became leaner)
- Clearer vision (before the experiment my vision was quite good with occasional slight blurry vision in the morning but often became a bit more blurry as the day went on. After a few weeks on the starch free diet, my vision became crystal clear at all times).
- Complete resolution of my seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Higher libido and faster recovery. We went from 10 minute sessions to an average of 30-60 minute sessions.
- Better verbal fluency
- Improved mental clarity. I was able to focus for long periods of time and stay focused and motivated.
- Didn’t feel a bit tired after a big meal anymore
- Zero cravings
- No social anxiety
- More stable mood – less stress, grogginess, and frustration
- More in control of my emotions and mind
The results from focusing on my gut have just been phenomenal.
Would I have been able to achieve peak health without focusing on my gut?
Most likely not. Honestly.
When my clients come to me for help in improving their health, the first thing we focus on is improving gut health. Even if there aren’t even apparent gut issues, focusing on minimizing gut irritation and inflammation always leads to improvements.
And the awesome part is, now that I’ve optimized my gut health, I can eat things like pizza, sushi, burgers, fries, etc., without crashing. Without feeling horrible. The next day I don’t even feel a thing.
That’s the beauty of optimizing your gut health. You become so resilient.
How inflammation is involved in everything
At the moment this course (Restart The Gut) is still intertwined with The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course (version 1). However, we are currently busy with version/addition 2 of the Nutrition course and will also be dividing it into 2 main parts. Part 1 being Restart The Gut Course and Part 2 being The Nutrition Course.
What’s the difference between this course and The Alpha Nutrition Course?
The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course currently consists of two main parts. The first part is focused on optimizing gut health, and the second part is focused on teaching you how to optimize your diet for optimal health.
As mentioned above, we are currently busy recreating the first part of The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course (Restart The Gut Course), and thereafter we will be recreating the second part of The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course which will be focused on diet and nutrition for athletes to optimize health, recovery, and performance.
Once Restart The Gut Course becomes available, the Alpha Energy Nutrition Course will no longer be available and both its main parts will become available individually as 2 of the 4 main parts which the Alpha Energy Course consists of (1. Gut health, 2. Nutrition, 3. Hormones, and neurotransmitters and lastly, 4. Lifestyle).
After Restart The Gut Course is completed, we’ll be releasing the new addition of the nutrition course for power and strength athletes (calisthenists, Olympic lifters, powerlifters, etc.) and bodybuilders. That nutrition course will teach you how to eat the optimal diet and use the best supplements for maximal performance, health and recovery.
What’s the catch?
If you buy The Alpha Energy Nutrition Course now (while we’re still busy remaking the new additions), you’ll get the Restart The Gut Course for free as well as 25% off of the new AthElite‘s Nutrition Course when they become available.